Friday 22 February 2013

Sneak Preview! Coming Soon...

At the beginning of March, we've got some incredible goodies coming in!

So for now, here is a little sneak preview of the Gorjus Range:


How scrummy is that! Loving this range, I've started to have a little play with it and will put up some card ideas soon.

And now we've had Valentines Day, I can safely put up this photo!


So pleased with this design, you just fold back the front half of an A5 Card Blank on itself and decorate away!
I've used a decoupage from the Tatty Teddy Valentines & Mother's Day range, along with some flowers cut from Payperbox Pearlised Card using the Petal Posy Nesting Die and the Bigshot.


Inside is a Happy Days Journelling card to write on and some more Happy Days Paper.



And I loved this particular design so much, I've recreated it with some of the new goodies:


That is a gorgeous Mother's Day Decoupage from Forever Friends, and one of those lovely new floral dies from Tonic.


Again, I've used a Happy Days Journelling Card inside to write the message on.

This one I'm really pleased with. So very simple, but really effective. It's made from the new Forever Friends papers, with a few pearls, a glittery butterfly and a peel off added.


Very excited! Can't wait for all of this to arrive. There are so many gorgeous new things coming in, it's hard to know where to start!



1 comment:

  1. Hello ! My name is Sabine, i am French, and i will be on holidays in Ashford from the 7th of March until the 16th... I can't wait to come and see you, and shop in your store !!
    Hugs,
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment!