Tuesday 15 November 2011

Bare Basics Calendar

This has been so much fun to make, and I am determined to have it finished ready to use for 2012!!

Every year, I have the Carole Nash Motorcycle Calendar hanging up in my kitchen (I promise this is relevant!) But I decided, since I've had the same calendar for the last I'm-not-sure-how-many years, it was probably time for a change. (Although I'll probably put next years Carole Nash calendar up in another room though y'know, just because it's "traditional" now!)

So, I got myself one of these:




I decided to do my own calender with pictures of my own bike!

I love the idea of these calendars, they're 12x12" so you can treat them just like a scrapbook page. (And I love my scrapbooking!)

The nice thing about them is they have no dates! So if you don't finish them in time for one year, you can do them for the next!

And no, I'm not disclosing which year I started mine in!! :D


Here's my latest page finished. I've put the month onto the page itself, but there's nothing to stop you writing it on the calendar part below. That way, when the calendars finished with, the pages can be cut out and put into a scrapbook. They're the right size already!








And here it is in place in the calendar.

As you can see, no dates written on yet...just in case!

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful calendar-
    Oh to have your talent- perhaps if I came to workshops I could learn also. I am very crafty too, but sometimes need to get inspiration from others.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment!