Friday 18 January 2013

Vintage Notes Filigree Cards

Following on from the Vintage Notes Decoupage Medleys:


I've made a little something with the leftovers, and with the gorgeous new Vintage Notes card blanks. These are so delicately pretty. They come in packs of 6, and each pack has two of each of three designs.
Here's a close up picture of the top of a packet so you can see the other two designs on the left there:


And this is the one I'm using. I've opened the card blank out onto my cutting mat so you can see what they're like:


I've used leftover bits of Vintage Notes paper, and gold mirri card behind the "love" and the filigree borders.
I've also used one of these:


Isn't that just the cutest! It's a little crochet flower. Much as I'd love to claim I made it, I didn't. They're also from the Vintage Notes range and they come in packs of 6. Although if you buy yourself some, I think it would be great fun to pretend that you did make it if anyone asks!

Here's the finished card:


Isn't that lovely?

I think January is the perfect time to get making pretty pink and lacy cards, makes us all forget the rubbish weather!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment!