Tuesday 12 June 2012

Best of British and the Jubilee

Hope everyone enjoyed the Jubilee weekend! Personally, I decamped round to a friend house with cake and tea to watch the whole thing on the telly out of the rain!!

And of course, the long weekend made time for crafting, so I've made the Queen a jubilee card using one of the stamps from the gorgeous new Forever Friends Best of British range.

I'm going to pop it in the post to Buckingham Palace and hope it ends up in pride of place on Her Majesty's mantelpiece!

After the weekend was over, I hunted down some photos of the event to print off and made myself a nice unique Jubilee Souvenir in the form of an 8 x 8 scrapbook album. I've used mainly the Forever Friends Best of British range (which I am so in love with!) and a bit of Portabello Road.
All the photos I've used are "public domain" so there's nothing to stop you printing them off to use yourself. (Or asking nicely and I can print you off copies of the ones I've used!) I've taken the pages out of the sleeves to photograph, but the finished album is in the shop if anyone wants to have a proper look.

Enjoy!














No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment!